Meet Agent Heather in this week's edition of Agent Spotlight!
Name: Heather Roberts
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
I specialize in…Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Aulani
Where do you call home? Athens, GA
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? To be an astronaut
Why did you become a travel agent? Because I think experiences are more important than possessions. Memories are forever.
Favorite vacation destination? Cinque Terra, Italy
This or that:
- Walt Disney World or Disneyland: WDW
- Monorail or Skyliner: Skyliner
- Star Wars or Avatar: Avatar
- Rope drop or close down the park: rope drop
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Food & Wine
- Disney Resort: Polynesian
- Disney attraction: Flight of Passage
- Disney restaurant: Sanaa
- Photo spot: Cinderella's Castle always wins
- Character: Si and Am from Lady and the Tramp
Earliest Disney vacation memory? When I was 2 or 3, I went on Dumbo and lost my sunglasses. I remember crying like a baby- which obviously I was- over those sunglasses.
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? Thinking about those lost sunglasses.
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World?
I have been all over Europe, but the only other continent I have visited is Asia. Some of my favorite spots are the Vernazza, Italy; Salzburg, Austria; Poros, Greece; and Interlaken, Switzerland. I am a huge fan of seeing the world. My bucket list is very long in terms of travel.
A bit more about you:
- Favorite Hobby: Traveling!
- Favorite Book: I Know This Much Is True
- Favorite Food: Cheese
- Favorite Quote: "I was initially planning on being a casual fan, but then I thought, why not just let it consume my soul instead? " Myself on both Disney, and my favorite band, The 1975
- Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Ready to plan your next adventure? Contact Heather at email@example.com