Name: Danielle Van Syckle
I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and Universal Studios.
Where do you call home? Toledo, Ohio
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? To work for Disney! And it came true in 2013!
Why did you become a travel agent? Well my mom owns the agency so it was a no-brainer! When I stopped being a cast member at Walt Disney World, I decided booking travel was the perfect way to continue making magic!
Favorite vacation destination? Disney's Castaway Cay!
This or that:
- Walt Disney World or Disneyland: WDW is my home park, but Disneyland has the history and warm feeling that Walt was actually there, so I think I have to choose Disneyland.
- Star Wars or Avatar: Star Wars
- Tomorrowland or Fantasyland: Neither! Frontierland is where it's at.
- Rope drop or close down the park: close the park!
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Flower & Garden! You still get plenty of stands all over Epcot to enjoy AND beautiful floral displays all around!
- Park: Epcot
- Disney restaurant: Teppan Edo
- Disney snack: Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar
- Nighttime spectacular: Illuminations (RIP)
- Movie: Lilo & Stitch
Earliest Disney vacation memory? Watching the Christmas shows in Magic Kingdom during the MVMCP with Melvin the Chrismoose!
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? Happily Ever After just tugs on those heart strings.
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? Disneyland, Bahamas, Bermuda, St. Thomas, Canada, and a few of the states.
A bit more about you:
- Favorite TV Show: The Office
- Favorite Hobby: napping or playing with my dogs
- Favorite Color: mint/aqua
- Favorite Food: mozzarella sticks
- Favorite Sport: Hockey
- Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Ready to book your next vacation? Contact Danielle today at firstname.lastname@example.org!