Meet Carissa in this week's Agent Spotlight.
Name: Carissa Totleben
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Find me on
I specialize in... all Disney destinations and Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando
Where do you call home? Just outside Chicago
Favorite vacation destination? Wherever my next upcoming trip is!
This or that:
- Monorail or Skyliner: Skyliner. It really is so fun and efficient.
- Mickey pretzel or Mickey ice cream: Mickey pretzel. One of my must-do’s each trip
- Tomorrowland or Fantasyland: Former Tomorrowland Cast Member, so T-Land of course!
- Rope drop or close down the park: Both
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Both, but Flower and Garden is more beautiful
- Park: Epcot and Animal Kingdom
- Disney Resort: Contemporary, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Beach Club
- Nighttime spectacular: Rivers of Light and Paint the Night Parade
- Photo spot: I’m obsessed with Spaceship Earth pics from all angles. And monorails.
- Character: Kermit
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? Most recently: watching my 8 year old introduce his favorite spots at Disney World to his baby brother.
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? Lots of camping, an exchange program in Germany as a teenager, NYC, Vegas
A bit more about you:
- Favorite TV Show: The Office, Modern Family
- Favorite Color: Happy sunshine yellow
- Favorite Quote: “If you're always trying to be normal you'll never know how amazing you can be” - Maya Angelou
- Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
You can reach me at Carissa@KingdomKonsultant.com
Post a Comment