Get to know Mary Ann in this week's edition of Agent Spotlight.
Name: Mary Ann McCafferty
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Beyond the Kingdom Travel
I specialize in... Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Studios, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Line, AMResorts, European and Sports Travel
Where do you call home? Northeast Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? I wanted to be a teacher. I had great teachers.
Why did you become a travel agent? I always enjoyed helping friends plan vacations and when I learned that I could help more people I jumped at the chance!
Favorite vacation destination? Florence, Italy blew me away but I’m always up for any cruise, any where.
This or that:
- Walt Disney World or Disneyland: I love them both for different reasons but WDW
- Mickey pretzel or Mickey ice cream: Mickey Pretzel—I’m a salty snacker
- Rope drop or close down the park: Close it down!
- Mickey’s Not So Scary or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas: I love MNSSHP but seeing the castle all decked out in Christmas lights is AMAZING…so BOTH!!
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Food & Wine. WINE!!!
- Park: Epcot
- Disney Resort: Boardwalk Inn
- Disney attraction: Toy Story Mania!
- Disney restaurant: Via Napoli
- Disney snack: Fresh Caramel Corn from the Karamel Kuche
- Nighttime spectacular: Happily Ever After
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? Watching fireworks in Magic Kingdom with my girls. Every. Single. Time.
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? Bahamas, Bermuda, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Tortola, St Thomas, Cozumel, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Spain, Southern France, Italy, all over US and Canada including NYC, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Atlanta, South Carolina Beaches, Niagara Falls and Toronto.
A bit more about you:
- Favorite TV Show: The Masked Singer right now, but anything on HGTV
- Favorite Hobby: Traveling!
- Favorite Color: Pink
- Favorite Food: Seafood and Pizza
Contact me email@example.com