Get to know Agent Pam G in this week's Agent Spotlight.
Name: Pam Gaston
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Beyond the Kingdom Travel
Find me on…
I specialize in… Disney World, Disneyland, Universal, Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Disney Cruise Line, Princess Cruise Line, Holland Cruise Line, Viking River Cruises, all types of All-Inclusive vacations, escorted tours with Globus Travel, Gate 1 Travel & Trafalgar Travel
Where do you call home? Stafford, Virginia (45 minutes south of Washington DC)
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? A Movie Star!
Why did you become a travel agent? I love helping families make their dreams come true through visiting destinations on their “bucket” list, making memories together or taking time to relax.
Favorite vacation destination? Anywhere that I can relax on the beach :)
This or that:
- Walt Disney World or Disneyland: Do I have to choose? They are both so wonderful…
- Caribbean cruise or Mediterranean cruise: Mediterranean cruise
- Mickey or Minnie: Mickey is so adorable, but I do love Minnie’s stylish shoes—TIE!
- Monorail or Skyliner: Monorail
- Mickey pretzel or Mickey ice cream: Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich
- Star Wars or Avatar: Star Wars
- Tomorrowland or Fantasyland: I live my life wanting to live in Fantasyland so…
- Rollercoaster or dark ride: Roller coaster
- Rope drop or close down the park: I’m a night person so close down the park
- Mickey’s Not So Scary or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas: I just LOVE trick or treating at MNSSHP!
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Can Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts be an option? The food is incredible and I loved meeting the various artists plus seeing their work.
- Park: Disneyland (because Walt was there)
- Disney Resort: Polynesian or Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Disney attraction: Rock-n-Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
- Favorite Nighttime Parade: Paint the Night parade
- Disney restaurant: Be Our Guest (especially in the West Wing!)
- Disney snack: I have to have a Mickey gingerbread cookie every time!
- Photo spot: In front of Cinderella’s Castle
- Movie: Sleeping Beauty and Beauty & the Beast
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? No matter how old my children get, seeing their excitement when we get to the Disney parks always gets me!
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World?
- Out of the country--Puerto Vallarta & Cancun, Mexico, London, England, Scotland, Canada
- In the USA- Texas, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maryland, Georgia, Alabama, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Arkansas, Louisiana, Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Oahu, Maui & Kauai, Hawaii & Oregon
- Favorite TV Show: Friends and Big Bang Theory
- Favorite Hobby: scrapbooking
- Favorite Color: pink
- Favorite Book: Gone With the Wind
- Favorite Food: Hot Tamales candy or anything chocolate
- Favorite Sport/Sports Team: Chicago Cubs
Have Pam G help you plan your next magical vacation! Email her at email@example.com
Post a Comment