Get to know Angie in this week's Agent Spotlight!
Name: Angie Harrington
I specialize in ALL things Disney and Universal but also book travel for all inclusive and other cruise lines.
I live in a suburb of Des Moines, Iowa.
Dream Job? When I was 10 years old, my dream job was being a teacher.
Why did I become a travel agent? I became a travel agent because Disney and traveling has brought so much joy to my life and I want others to experience that too. Disney can be overwhelming and often times people avoid it because of the planning involved. I love to help people plan and enjoy their vacation time instead of being worried and stressed.
My favorite vacation destination is a Disney Cruise. My favorite island is Castaway Cay!
This or that:
- Monrail or Skyliner: Monorail
- Mickey Ice Cream or Mickey Pretzel: Mickey Pretzel
- Avatar or Star Wars: Star Wars
- Dark Ride or Rollercoaster: Rollercoaster
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Food and Wine
- Park: Epcot
- Resort: Polynesian
- Nighttime spectacular: Whatever is going on at MK, I love the fireworks behind the castle!
- Restaurant: Very hard to chose, but I’ll go with California Grill
- Disney snack: Mickey Pretzel or Dole Whip
Earliest Disney Vacation memory? Going with my parents in the 80’s and buying the largest stuffed Mickey and Minnie I could find! They each got their own seat on the airplane on our way home. Luckily it wasn’t a full flight😀
Disney experience that brings tears to my eyes? Watching my kids fall in love with Disney the way my husband and I have. Seeing the magic in their eyes as a toddler and seeing their love of Disney vacations grow as they grow.
Extra travel: WDW, DL, DCL, Universal Studios, Royal Caribbean, Hawaii, San Diego, Niagra Falls, lots of Florida Beaches and fun family spots in the USA.
A bit more about me:
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Sports Team: Green Bay Packers
- Favorite Hobby: Traveling, Swimming, and football
- Favorite Quote: It's kind of fun to do the impossible -Walt Disney
Please contact me with questions at email@example.com