Meet Agent Marie in this week's Agent Spotlight.
Name: Marie Bertini
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Find me on
Facebook: @Marie Bertini
I specialize in… Good question, Mostly Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity with a dash of some other stuff
Where do you call home? I am a New York Girl!!
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? Teacher, I always admired the ones I had in school
Why did you become a travel agent? To help people have the best vacation possible
Favorite vacation destination? Anywhere is great with the right company!! Usually someplace warm is the preference.
This or that:
- Walt Disney World or Disneyland: Walt Disney World
- Caribbean cruise or Mediterranean cruise: Caribbean so far, Talk to me once I get a few more things off the bucket list!!
- Monorail or Skyliner: Skyliner!!
- Star Wars or Avatar: So Far Avatar, Talk to me after I get to experience Rise of the Resistance
- Rope drop or close down the park: Close down the parks every time. There is just something magical about the nights at Disney!!
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party, I love the holidays!!
- Park: Epcot
- Disney Resort: Coronado Springs, Gran Destino Tower
- Disney attraction: Flight of Passage
- Disney snack: Dole Whip of course
- Nighttime spectacular: My favorite was the Villains Unleashed special event at the Studios, followed by New Year's Eve at the Studios with Mulch, Sweat & Shears playing live in sync to the fireworks going off overhead, incredible!!!!
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? The Magic Kingdom Firework shows
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? Universal Studios Florida, Many different ports in the Caribbean, and I have just started exploring the beauty and wonder of Europe. I started with Hungary, Austria and Germany.
A bit more about you:
- Favorite TV Show: God Friended Me, Seal Team, Outlander, Manifest
- Favorite Hobby: Travel of course
- Favorite Color: Pink, Purple Greens and Blues
- Favorite Book: Whichever one I haven't read in a while!!! There are just so many!!
- Favorite Food: Filet mignon
Let Marie help you plan the perfect vacation for your family!
Post a Comment