This is Scott VanSyckle, live from the Kingdom Konsultant Travel HQ in northern NJ! I was asked to do a blog back in 2016, and since that blog was such a roaring success, I figured I’d surprise you and let you all behind the curtain a bit….again!
Why am I writing a blog? In all honesty…they asked me to write one, so here goes. While most know that Kingdom Konsultant Travel books Disney-based travel, not many are aware that we can book ANY destination. In fact, this team of incredible people is constantly striving to improve on their world-class customer service by traveling to new destinations, taking courses, and communicating within the team (SO IMPORTANT.)
|Some of the awesome KK Family and special guests during the 1st Annual KK Family Cruise|
Name: Scott VanSyckle
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Beyond the Kingdom Travel
Where do you call home? Northern NJ
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? Professional bowler
Favorite vacation destination? St. Thomas
This or that:
- Walt Disney World or Disneyland: Disneyland. I love the nostalgia of DLR.
- Caribbean cruise or Mediterranean cruise: I love the Caribbean cruises & I’m currently scheduled to take a Mediterranean cruise in 2021, so check back after that to see which one I like at that time.
- Mickey or Minnie: Both
- Monorail or Skyliner: Monorail
- Mickey pretzel or Mickey ice cream: Pretzel
- Star Wars or Avatar: I LOVED SWGE!!!
- Tomorrowland or Fantasyland: Tomorrowland
- Rollercoaster or dark ride: Dark ride
- Rope drop or close down the park: Neither…I simply enjoy the parks from the time I get there to the time I leave.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas: Not So Scary
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine Flower & Garden
- Park: Disneyland Park
- Disney Resort: Grand Floridian or Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney attraction: Radiator Spring Racers
- Disney restaurant: Yachtsman Steakhouse or Palo on the Disney Dream/Fantasy (some things never change)
- Disney snack: The fresh chocolate chip cookies in the BoardWalk Inn Concierge Lounge
- Nighttime spectacular: Illuminations
- Photo spot: It all depends on the location. MK: The standard, looking right up Main Street towards the castle. Epcot: Japan, looking across the water back at Future World. HS: Anywhere in SWGE. AK: Snapping photos of the tigers playing during the walking tour.
- Souvenir: Our DCL Family Photo from Palo on the Disney Dream, circa 2015
- Character: Stitch
- Movie: Any Marvel movie works for me
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? Seeing a Cast Member make memories for a special-needs family.
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? I’ve traveled up and down the East Coast of the United States. I’ve experienced a few DCL trips (Bahamian/Caribbean), a few Celebrity cruises (Bahamian/Caribbean), RCCL voyages (Eastern Caribbean) and looking forward to the next cruise in September 2020 (Western Caribbean) with members of the KK family & some wonderful clients!
|Rockin’ the fanny pack back in the 90’s. Don’t laugh, you know you were rockin’ it too.|
- Favorite TV Show: M*A*S*H
- Favorite Hobby: Bowling
- Favorite Color: Royal Blue
- Favorite Food: Filet Mignon with garlic mashed potatoes
- Favorite Sport/Sports Team: Baseball/NY Mets
Contact Scott about your next vacation at Scott@KingdomKonsultant.com