Get to know Agent Elisa in this week's Agent Spotlight
Name: Elisa Mendoza
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
I specialize in… Disneyland and Aulani
Where do you call home? Concord, California (San Francisco Bay Area)
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? When I was 10, I wanted to be a teacher or a nurse. I’m currently a middle school science teacher.
Why did you become a travel agent? I love helping others and I've always wanted to give others the opportunity to create memories with their family and friends.
Favorite vacation destination? Besides Disneyland, I really love Hawai'i.
This or that:
- Caribbean cruise or Mediterranean cruise: Caribbean
- Mickey or Minnie: Mickey
- Mickey pretzel or Mickey ice cream: Mickey ice cream
- Star Wars or Avatar: Star Wars
- Rollercoaster or dark ride: Rollercoaster
- Park? Disneyland
- Disney Resort? Disneyland Hotel
- Disney attraction? Space Mountain
- Disney restaurant? Blue Bayou
- Disney snack? Tie between a churro and a funnel cake
- Nighttime spectacular? Fantasmic
- Photo spot? In front of the castle
- Souvenir? Minnie Ears
- Character? Mickey
- Movie? The Little Mermaid
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? In June of last year, I brought my youngest son to watch the fireworks at Disneyland for the very first time (that he can remember). This brought tears to my eyes. He was full of awe and wonder.
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? I have been to Disneyland, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, Arizona (Grand Canyon), Lake Tahoe, Santa Barbara, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Hawaii, and the Philippines.
A bit more about you:
- Favorite TV Show? Friends
- Favorite Hobby? Working out, I love lifting weights.
- Favorite Color? Blue
- Favorite Food? It’s a tie between ice cream and tacos.
- Favorite Quote? “Just keep swimming” and “A dream is a wish your heart makes.”
Let Elisa help you plan the perfect vacation!