Howdy partner! If your family loves the Toy Story movies as much as mine does, you need to read these ten tips! Disney has done an awesome job of incorporating these beloved characters and movies into the parks and resorts. If you want to give your kids a fully immersed Toy Story experience, don't forget to do these ten things:
1. Stay in the Toy Story Section of Disney's All-Star Movies Resort! Ask your Kingdom Konsultant Agent to book you in the preferred section of the resort, which are all Toy Story rooms! Only preferred rooms are Toy Story themed.
2. Take pics with all the Toy Story character displays and scenes at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, including RC, Bo Peep, and in Andy's room.
4. Grab a bite to eat at the quick service spot Woody's Lunch Box or book an advanced dining reservation at the all the Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Toy Story Land.
5. Visit the Potato Heads at Disney's Pop Century Resort! This resort is my favorite Value Resort, because it's on the Disney Skyliner route. It doesn't have a Toy Story themed section, but you will find Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head in the 80's section.
6. Wave to Jessie, Bullseye, Buzz and Woody when they stroll through Disney's Hollywood Studios in the Character Cavalcade. You can even meet them in Toy Story Land where you can take a photo with them. Buzz Lightyear also meets guests in Magic Kingdom.
7. Go to the LEGO Store at Disney Springs and check out the displays! You will see Buzz and Woody blasting off with a rocket completely made of LEGOs.
8, Shrink down to the size of a toy for a ride on Slinky Dog Dash through Andy's backyard. For little ones who cannot ride the coaster yet, they will have a blast on Alien Swirling Saucers, where they can spin around to fun music.
9. Challenge your family on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin ride in the Magic Kingdom! Battle Zurg as you shoot targets in this interactive ride! Get a photo with the life-sized Zurg near the exit.
10. Ride Toy Story Mania at Disney's Hollywood Studios to see who can rack up the highest score! This is a lot like Space Ranger Spin, but it's carnival themed, and has fun 4-D technology. Don't forget to take photos as you exit at the famous checkerboard and popsicle stick walls. Look up to see the Barrel of Monkeys swinging overheard.