Planet Hollywood is located in Disney Springs, and you can't miss it - it looks like an observatory with it's huge domed roof. If you're looking for a memorable and lively restaurant, check this place out! Movie lovers and TV show buffs will love seeing all the authentic Hollywood props. There are so many dining choices at Disney Springs, but if you have kids or teens, I suggest Planet Hollywood!
|High School Musical Props - Go Wildcats!|
Reasons why you will love dining here:
1. There wasn't a wait time. We were a few minutes early for our reservation, and they sat us right away. We were having a good time before we even got to the table. A Frozen song was blasting, the bass was pumping, and we got to browse some props from famous movies on our way up the stairs such as Dorothy's dress from The Wizard of Oz.
2. The props, memorabilia, and artifacts from our favorite movies and shows were all around us, and our table had pieces from Pirates of the Caribbean inside it. We were seated next to Marvel's Jessica Jones' outfit and leather jacket. Not far away I could see Leonardo DiCaprio's costume from Titanic! There are over 500 items currently on display; but they’re changed out on a regular basis, so you may see something different every time you visit! My favorite one was the Chewbacca suit. So many cool photo-ops here!
3. The music - Warning: This is not a quiet and relaxing meal! There is a 3-story-tall, curved movie screen that plays movie soundtracks, and popular hits as music videos. We got to jam out to some songs from High School Musical, Avatar, The Lion King, Frozen, and Sweet Caroline (yes, everyone sang along!) among others. They have a state-of-the-art sound system too, so it's pretty loud, like a movie theater. A DJ is there at night to spin the Top 40 hits.
|I'll never let go, Jack.|
4. The great food! Chef Guy Fieri from the Food Network has the best burgers at sea, on Carnival Cruise Line, which my family loves! When they saw his food on the menu here, it was a deciding factor on booking the reservation. My husband got the Original Ringer Burger, with a crispy onion ring and super melty cheese. I had the superb Morgan’s Veggie burger, both of which come with huge portions of his spicy fries. The kids loved their meals too! The kids meals were all $9.99 while the burgers were around $18.
|Plain Jane burger wasn't so plain!|
Their Menu has many other options too, like salads, sandwiches, pasta and amazing starters like Nachos Grande. They offer great entrees like Sirloin, BBQ Ribs, Slow Roasted Chicken Breast, and Sesame Ginger Salmon. These range from $26-30.
|Morgan Veggie burger with Triple Fries|
They have a decent wine and beer selection too. You can sit outdoors on the covered terrace where you’ll enjoy views of Disney Springs. There’s even live music every night!
Have a sweet tooth?? Try a classic milkshake, or the Brownie Cheesecake Star Jar! This is a Double chocolate brownie layered with chocolate pudding and cheesecake, topped with vanilla ice cream plus caramel and chocolate sauce drizzle!
5. The atmosphere - Everyone was having a great time, it was like a big party! People were singing along to their favorite songs, cheering, walking around taking photos of the props, and the staff were so upbeat and fun! If it's your birthday they'll come sing and embarrass you, but you do get an awesome looking dessert out of it.
As you exit, you'll go through a gift shop, so pick up a shirt, mug, or shot glass to remember the fun you had there! We will definitely be back, it's our new favorite Disney Springs restaurant!
Lunch: 11:30 AM - 3:55 PM
Dinner: 4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Summer fell in love with Disney the very first time she visited. Now, she helps clients book stress-free and affordable family vacations! Email her at Summer@kingdomkonsultant.com.
Post a Comment