Meet Agent Meg in this week's Agent Spotlight
Name: Megan Elliott
Find me on
I specialize in... Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, Universal Orlando Resort, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
Where do you call home? Groton, MA
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? Elementary School Teacher
Why did you become a travel agent? I always loved helping my family and friends plan trips and thought it would be a great experience to broaden my horizons.
Favorite vacation destination? Disney World!
This or that:
- Monorail or Skyliner: Skyliner
- Tomorrowland or Fantasyland: Fantasyland
- Rope drop or close down the park: Both!
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Food and Wine
- Park: Magic Kingdom
- Disney Resort: Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney attraction: Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Disney restaurant: Garden Grill
- Nighttime spectacular: Illuminations
- Souvenir: Mickey Ears and Mickey Plush
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? Walking down Main St, USA
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? Around the Northeast, Canada and Caribbean Islands
A bit more about you:
- Favorite TV Show: Grey's Anatomy
- Favorite Color: Pink
- Favorite Book: The Notebook
- Favorite Food: Anything Italian
- Favorite Quote: Live, Laugh, Love
Let Megan help you plan the perfect vacation!
Post a Comment