|A great quick service in Magic Kingdom!|
At Magic Kingdom, my favorite quick service restaurant is Columbia Harbour House. Tucked between Fantasyland and Liberty Square, Columbia Harbour House offers fried fish and shrimp, but also healthier options such as baked salmon and a vegetarian sandwich. *Tip* If the upstairs section is open, sit there; it’s quiet and overlooks the park.
The Liberty Square Market offers fresh fruit, baked potatoes and other a la carte options. It's perfect for the budget conscious who aren’t hungry enough for a full meal.
Pinocchio Village Haus offers flatbreads, subs, salads, and more. There are tables overlooking it’s a small world so you can wave to those about to take the happiest voyage that ever sailed.
Another favorite inexpensive spot of mine is Casey’s Corner. Grab a hotdog -or two, some fries, and load up at the toppings bar. There is some seating inside, but I like to sit outside and people watch on Main Street. Remember, don’t feed the birds!
|Epcot's World Showcase has so many good eats!|
- La Cantina De San Angel in Mexico is a great quick service spot for nachos, tacos, margaritas and churros!
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Norway has delectable pastries—try the School Bread.
- Lotus Blossom Café in China has traditional egg rolls and tasty ice cream.
- Grab a traditional German pretzel or bratwurst at Sommerfest in Germany.
- Funnel cakes from the American Adventure are a great snack—or meal, if you’re like me!
- Katsura Grill in Japan has great inexpensive sushi.
- Tangerine Café in Morocco offers traditional Moroccan fare in large portions for a small price.
- Crepes from France and Fish and Chips at Rose & Crown Pub from the United Kingdom round out my favorite offerings in the World Showcase for inexpensive meal options.
|Flame Tree BBQ is always a hit!|
Restaurantosaurus is a family favorite at my house—don’t be too quick to judge the hot dog topped with mac and cheese! They also offer a toppings bar and self service drink stations, which is great for those “walking out the door refills.” Restaurantosaurus has so many nooks and crannies and things to look at— wander around…and sit in the Airstream trailer. It’s exactly what it sounds like.
Don’t fret if your dining reservations don’t include the California Grill or Victoria and Albert’s—you’re going to find TONS of great restaurants and options to meet your budget at Walt Disney World! And, if you need help deciding where to eat, the agents at Kingdom Konsultant Travel can offer some great advice.
Contact us today at Vacations@Kingdomkonsultant.com to book your next magical Walt Disney World vacation!