The Sandals brand is an award winning company with resorts in the hottest tropical vacation spots including Jamaica, Antigua, Barbados, and Turks & Caicos. At Kingdom Konsultant Travel, we often recommend Sandals and Beaches resorts to our clients because of their 5-star quality, customer service and all-inclusive amenities.
|Sandals Grande Antigua|
The V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU) conveniently has a Sandals check-in desk for guests to visit as soon as they arrive. They offer complimentary shuttles to the resort from there. When you arrive, you'll be greeted with a glass of champagne, and a cool towel.
What's included with your stay?
- Unlimited gourmet dining at 10 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- 8 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, basketball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- All travelers will require a valid passport, like any international destination.
- The Caribbean temperatures are warm year-round with a daytime average of 82°F, and a nighttime average 72°F.
- The dress code is resort casual by day, resort elegant by night. So, while the sun is up, your shorts, tank tops, swim suits, short-sleeved shirts, sundresses and light slacks are perfect. As you set out to enjoy the evening, proper attire is required.
- Most public areas of this resort and all of the rooms have free Wi-Fi coverage for your convenience and you can connect as many devices as you wish.
- Top-of-the-line equipment for scuba diving is included for certified divers; however, you're welcome to bring your own. You must have your diver certification cards to enjoy full diving experience.
- Sandals is on the longest white-sand beach in Antigua - Dickenson Bay.
- It features 373 rooms and suites in 25 price categories to fit all budgets and needs.
|Sandals Grande Antigua|
- Unlimited gourmet dining
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Red Lane Signature Spa
- Legalized Gambling in Antigua is nearby
For current Covid-19 requirements for travelers visit: https://www.sandals.com/covid-travel-advisories/
If you would like more information on Antigua, or any Sandals & Beaches property, ask us for a free, no obligation price quote at www.kingdomkonsultant.com.
Summer can be found island hopping when she's not at Walt Disney World. You can email her at Summer@kingdomkonsultant.com.
Post a Comment