1. Dole Whip - Order the pineapple or orange Dole Whip, without the vanilla swirl. Other options are the Citrus Swirl, Citrus Swirl Float, Orange Dole Whip, Orange Dole Whip Float.
Location: Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace, Adventureland
2. Raspberry Sorbet - Along with this refreshing treat, there's Tofutti and Rice Dream vegan chocolate and vanilla ice cream. If these are too boring for you, add some peanut butter sauce!
Location: Plaza Ice Cream Parlor*, Main Street U.S.A.
Location: Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe, Frontierland
4. French Fries - Craving something salty? Fries are a classic crowd pleaser!Locations: Casey's Corner*, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, and Golden Oak Outpost*
Locations: Main Street, U.S.A. near entrance, in front of Cinderella Castle, Tomorrowland, Liberty Square, Frontierland, and Adventureland
6. Mickey Pretzel - They're cute, they're soft, they're photogenic, and they're filling! Add some mustard to spice it up.
7. Peter Pan Float - This is a lime flavored Dole Whip with Sprite. Give the chocolate feather to a friend if you don't want the dairy (after the photo of course!) There are seasonal variations of Dole Whip throughout Magic Kingdom, and a pear slushy at Tortuga Tavern* if you like this type of tart treat.
Location: Storybook Treats, Fantasyland
|Peter Pan Float |
|Le Fou's Brew with topping|
Location: Gaston's Tavern, Fantasyland
9. Margherita or Cheese Flatbread - You must specify "vegan cheese" when ordering. These can be a meal or a snack, just order the flatbread alone, not as a meal.
Location: Pinocchio Village Haus, Fantasyland
Location: Liberty Square Market*, Liberty Square
Tip: Specialty snacks and desserts come out seasonally, and during the holidays. Occasionally these are vegetarian and vegan treats, like the Mermaid Tale Doughnut, found in Fantasyland last year. There are also veggie burgers found at many of the quick service locations. There are other delicious snacks that are vegetarian too, such as funnel cakes, churros, rice crispy treats, and roasted almonds! Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party had many vegan and vegetarian options as well.
Our agents are happy to help our clients with dietary restrictions, dining tips, and restaurant advice. Leave a comment and let us know your favorite vegan or vegetarian Disney snack!
*Temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Post a Comment