Take The Kingdom Konsultants Disney Fan Test to see where YOU rank! Earn ONE POINT for each statement that applies to you, then tally them up and see where you fall on the ranking below!
- I have bought at least one Disney guidebook.... in print.... even though I know all of the information inside front to back, just for the pictures, or to see how much I agree/disagree with the author.
- My car has at least one Disney CD in it, and my mobile device is filled with Disney music... even if I don't have kids.
- I have a favorite Disney "hidden gem" restaurant, that I hesitate to tell people about, because I don't want to ruin it.
- My spouse/partner/boyfriend or girlfriend is as obsessed with Disney as I am... otherwise they wouldn't have been "the one".
- I have a drawer in my bathroom filled to the brim with Disney toiletries, which I have managed to collect from Mousekeeping, on every single trip.
- I have traveled to another country and thought... this is just like Epcot!
- I have paid $100, or more, for a Disney meal... and it was worth it.
- I have responded to friend's questions with Disney movie quotes... even though it drives them crazy.
- I have at least one smell that equals a Disney memory for me. The smell of fresh oranges or pine makes me wish I was on Soarin'. And I know that nothing is quiet as heart-warming as the smells of the Bakery and the Confectionery on Main Street.
- I had a Disney themed wedding, got married at Disney, or have a Disney fantasy wedding planned in my head.
- I have offered advice and/or directions to other Guests in the parks who clearly don't know what they were doing... even though they didn't ask.
- I have checked wait times on the My Disney Experience app... even when I was in Massachusetts, Ohio or Canada.
- My Christmas tree and stocking, or Hanukkah menorah, is Disney themed.
- I recognize any of these lines: "Ms. Jobson, no one in Africa calls them Thompson's Gazelles. They are Tommies... Tommies! Over." "Paging Mr Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring." "You are not the first to pass this way, (nor shall we be the last)!", or "I offer you this chilling challenge: to find a way out!" Disney ride spiels are kind of my thing.
- Before spending money on something, I have done Disney math. (Example:I can buy a new TV, but that's about a 5 Day Park Hopper and half a Dining Plan...)
- I follow at least one... if not, several... Disney bloggers, Disney websites and Disney fan pages... just to hear other people's opinions or travel to the parks vicariously through their trip reports. (If not, you should really start following THIS blog NOW!)
- I can recognize the distinct musty, mildewy smell that only a water ride can produce.... and it makes me happy!
- I have taken a sip of that chlorinated water that comes from every Central Florida water fountain and thought.... I'm home.
- I have a pet (or child) named after a Disney character.
- I have waited in a 2 hour (or more) queue to meet a character, buy a pin, ride an attraction or try a new snack.
- I name Walt Disney as my hero, immediately after... and sometimes before... my parents.
- I have looked at Disney restaurant menus and planned in advance what I was going to get using my Dining Plan credits.
- I have planned a trip because my child finally hit 40" in height, (or any other specific height), because it meant that they could ride a whole new group of rides, like Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Test Track, Soarin', Star Tours, Tower of Terror and Dinosaur.
- I have been disappointed by hometown 4th of July fireworks. They just can't compare to Illuminations.
- My friends and family know that any gift that involves Disney will be a winner in my book.
- I believe that no other vacation outranks a Disney Cruise.
- I am a Gold or Platinum Castaway Club Member.
- I have at least one room in my house decorated in Disney decor... or my whole house is.
- I once was a Cast Member myself, did College Program, or I am so friendly with Cast Members when I am on property, that I now have Cast Member friends.
- I have asked for a specific server at a Disney restaurant.
- I have at least one Disney tattoo. OR I know that if I ever get a tattoo, it will be either a favorite character, Cinderella Castle, mouse ears, or something else Disney.
- I have a Disney Visa... and exercise it regularly. (Hey, I need the points!)
- I have noticed a tiny change to an attraction when it has come back from a refurb, and I love to lament about how much better it was before, or sing the praises of how much better it is now.
- I have had Dole Whip or Turkey Leg.
- I have visited all four parks in one day.
- I have recited a safety spiel to passengers in my car, before pulling away from the curb. ("Please keep all hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times.")
- I have attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party AND Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.
- I have tuned into something on TV, simply because it had to do with Disney, from commercials to old reruns of the Full House episode where Uncle Jesse and Joey do their radio show from inside The Living Seas aquarium.
- One of the best live performances I have ever seen was from The Dapper Dans, The Tuba Fours, American Vybe, Mulch Sweat and Shears, Four For a Dollar, Off Kilter, Mo'Rockin', Mariachi Cobre, The Hollywood Hitmen, or The Voices of Liberty.
- I have planned a trip specifically to attend Holidays Around the World, Food and Wine Festival or Flower and Garden Festival.
- I have met a stranger and felt that they were a kindred spirit, just based on their love of Disney.
- I have wished I could open my front door, or pay for my groceries with a wristband.
- My car can be identified by a Disney bumper stickers, window cling and/or antenna topper.
- I understand the strange language of Disney acronyms and slang... "I'm going over to DAK after I leave TTC, because they have EMH."
- I have dressed as a Disney character for Halloween.
- I have a space in my heart where I am missing an attraction that is no more, like 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Mickey's Toontown Fair, The Hunchback of Notre Dame Stage Show, Tarzan Rocks!, The Backlot Tour, (especially the Golden Girl's house), Tapestry of Nations/Dreams, Alien Encounter, Jammin' In the Jungle Parade, and Horizons.
- I know what "Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas," means.
- I perk up when someone opens a conversation topic that could possibly involve Disney... even if it's in a vague way like, "I'm going down to Florida for a conference next week."
- Even though we are pretty much Disney "experts" we know that working with the real experts, (the agents at Kingdom Konsultants), gets us better deals, the inside scoop on everything, and makes our lives so much easier.
- I call a theme park home... because I know it is SO much more than that.
Let's see how you did....
- 0-13 points: Mouseka-novice
You need to spend some more time with the Mouse. Your fandom is just starting to blossom.
- 14-25 points: Minnie-Fan
You're not quite a TRUE fan yet, but you're getting there. Create some more magical memories and you'll be on your way!
- 26-38 points: Official TRUE Disney Fan
You totally heart the Mouse. Other Guests envy your knowledge and dedication level.
- 39-50 points: Disney Obsessed
You have Disney in your head and your heart at all times. You're a professional Guest and a true Disney Nerd. You and I should be friends!
Hope ya'll enjoyed this quiz!!!! Until next time, have a magical week!!!
- Jenn aka "Tink"