Earlier this week, Ashley brought us a little R&R with a look at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts while Jessica brought us back to the dino age with a post on the T-Rex restaurant. There are ten questions in the trivia this week about both of these blog posts. Please submit your answers to email@example.com with the word "Trivia" as your subject. Those with the most answers correct will be put together and a winner will be chosen at random at the end of the month. Good luck and have fun!
1. What is the theming of the rooms at the Yacht Club?
2. The dessert menu at T-Rex has a special title, what is it?
3. Where can kids dig for dino fossils at T-Rex?
4. Where can guests order a Kitchen Sink?
5. What do guests need to show to gain access to Stormalong Bay?
6. Name three different prehistoric creatures that can be found at T-Rex.
7. What are the different room view categories at the Beach Club?
8. What event takes place roughly every twenty minutes at T-Rex?
9. Name three places in which guests can purchase an adult beverage at the Yacht and Beach Club resorts.
10. At T-Rex, which colossal dessert is enough for the entire family to enjoy?