Get to know Agent Tara in this week's edition of Agent Spotlight!
Name: Tara Judge
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Beyond the Kingdom Travel
Find me on
Facebook: Travel the World with Tara
I specialize in… All Disney Destinations, Cruises, Honeymoons, Las Vegas, Traveling with Special Needs, Autism Travel. I have experience with Fiji, Mexico, and many destinations within the USA.
Where do you call home? I live in a little town called Mechanicville, NY ( it is near Saratoga for you Disney fans or horse racing fans).
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? I wanted to be a Veterinarian with a practice at my house in Australia. I would also have therapy animals for children with special needs.
Why did you become a travel agent? Growing up I always had a drive to travel but not always the means. As an adult I realized I love to research new places. I love to hear about all the wonders of the world see the fascinating traditions and cultural aspects of lands far away. I thoroughly enjoy helping others to plan and explore these amazing destinations. I love to have conversations about the latest unique thing I have found. Did you know there was a Crooked Forest in Poland, or an Eternal Flame Falls in NY or how about bubble gum pink water in Australia (Lake Hillier). Our world is so amazing and we often get stuck in our small area of it. There is so much more beyond the borders of our cities. I want to help others to expand their experiences, create memories, have stories to tell generation after generation.
Favorite vacation destination? I have a hard time picking a favorite vacation destination because each one has special memories for me. Sometimes it is memories of my children laughing and playing together on the beaches of the Outer Banks. My parents waking up early to watch the sunrise on the beach trying to catch a glimpse of the dolphins in the waves at Muscle Beach CA. A quiet moment with my husband and no interruptions as we do a food tour through Montreal Canada. Laughter with my friends as we enjoy letting our guard down in EPCOT. For me a vacation that brings me closer to the ones I love is my favorite vacation.
This or that:
- Walt Disney World or Disneyland: Walt Disney World
- Star Wars or Avatar: Avatar
- Rollercoaster or dark ride: Rollercoaster the faster the better
- Mickey’s Not So Scary or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party !!!!! This parade always amazes me and I could watch it always.
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Flower and Garden.
- Park: Animal Kingdom Park
- Disney Resort: Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney attraction: Flight of Passage
- Disney snack: Sea Salted Chocolate Covered Caramel
- Character: Chip and Dale
Earliest Disney vacation memory? My first trip to Walt Disney World was about 1987, I was a teenager I went with my mom, dad and brother. My brother and I rode Space Mountain so many times seemed like we never stopped. My mom had us ride It’s a Small World so many times that it is a running joke in our house still. Being together as a family creating happy memories together that is what I remember from my first trip to Walt Disney World.
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? I love the nighttime shows. Each one is amazing in its own way.
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? Up and down the East Coast of USA. Maine, New Hampshire, all over NY especially New York City, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Outer Banks NC, Florida, California, Las Vegas, Mexico, Montreal Canada, Oklahoma, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Washington DC,
A bit more about you:
- Favorite TV Show: I love crime shows: NCIS (all of them), SWAT, Criminal Minds
- Favorite Color: Royal Blue
- Favorite Food: Chicken Parmesan
- Favorite Quote: See a need fill a need (Disney: Robots). I can often be found volunteering for many things in my spare time.
- Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Let Agent Tara help you plan a magical vacation. Email her at Tara@kingdomkonsultant.com.