Get to know Bridget in this week's Agent Spotlight
Name – Bridget Mitre
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
I specialize in – Booking all things Disney, Universal and all Central Florida attractions. I am currently an active duty Army wife and specialize in helping military families go on affordable vacations and spend much needed quality time together. I also book all inclusive resorts, Cruises, and specialized trips, like Scuba Diving and Skiing.
Home is Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
When I was 10 years old, I vowed to dance on stage at Disney World. I did accomplish my goal in high school when I had the opportunity to compete in the UCA Cheerleading Competition held at, what was then called, MGM Studios! The competition was held at the Indiana Jones ride and it was a blast to participate in!
I became a Travel Agent because I love adventure and can live vicariously through my clients having adventures of their own. I find research fun and love looking up exciting things to do in different countries! I have a bucket list as long as my arm and each time a research a destination for a client, I find new places to add to my personal list.
Having been raised as a military child and now a military spouse, I’ve been fortunate to visit and live all over the world. Right now, Orlando is one of my favorite places because I graduated from UCF many years ago and feel at home there. I have 2 young boys and there is so much fun to be had in Orlando.
This or that…
- Disneyland or Disney World: Disney World
- Caribbean or Mediterranean: Mediterranean Cruise
- Mickey or Minnie: Mickey
- Monorail or Skyliner: Skyliner
- Mickey Ice Cream or Mickey Pretzel: Mickey Pretzel with cheese
- Avatar or Star Wars: Star Wars
- Fantasyland or Tomorrowland: Fantasyland
- Dark ride or Rollercoaster: Rollercoaster
- Rope Drop or Stay until close: Close the park!
- Mickey's Not So Scary or Very Merry Christmas Party: Mickey’s Not So Scary
- Epcot's Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Flower and Garden
- Disney Resort: Port Orleans Riverside
- Disney Snack: Character apple
- Nighttime Spectacular: Wishes
- Character: Jack Skellington
- Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas
Disney experience that brings tears to my eyes: They don’t have “Wishes” as the nighttime spectacular anymore, but I remember watching one of the last Wishes on Main Street and holding my, then 4 year old, son and singing the song in his ear. It brought a tear to my eye because we had done that so many times and I knew we wouldn’t do it again at Disney.
Where have you traveled outside of Disney World: I have lived and traveled all over the United States and was born in England. I have gone back to England and have sailed the Caribbean. I would love to visit Germany, Poland, and France when my boys get a bit older.
A bit more about you:
- Fave hobby: Crafting!!!! I love making jewelry, shirts, cups… all things glittered, rhinestoned, and vinyed!
- Fave food: wine and cheese
- Fave sports team: my family is from Boston, so I have to say Patriots
Contact Bidget at email@example.com to start planning your next vacation!