If you are booking the Wishes Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom, be aware that a new reservation timing policy is now in place.
At the time of booking, guests are now given a 6:00 PM reservation time, regardless of when the actual Wishes fireworks show will take place. The Dessert Party itself begins 1 hour before the performance of Wishes that night.
At the time of reservation, agents are advising guests to call two weeks before their reservation to confirm the Wishes performance time and the opening of Dessert Party.
The Fantasia Gardens mini golf Gardens course will be closing for a staggered refurbishment over the next couple of weeks.
The Gardens course will be closed from July 22 to 25, July 28 to August 1 and August 4 to 8 2014. The Fairways course will not be closing and will remain open as normal
The Yankee Trader refurbishment that was scheduled to begin on July 7 has been pushed back a couple of weeks.
The refurbishment, that is expected to transform the Liberty Square shop into a dedicated Haunted Mansion gift shop and on-ride photo pickup, will now begin on July 28, running through to September 30 2014.
At Walt Disney World Resort – from Aug. 25, 2014, through Sept. 30, 2015, active and retired U.S.military personnel (including active and retired members of the United States Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists) or their spouses can purchase:
● Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper Option for $177 each, plus tax
● Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Water Park Fun and More Option for $177 each, plus tax
● Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More Options for $207 each, plus tax
Walt Disney World tickets may be used Sept. 28, 2014, through Oct. 3, 2015, except that the tickets may not be used Dec. 22, 2014 through Jan. 2, 2015 and Mar. 29 through April 9, 2015.
At the Disneyland Resort – from Aug. 25, 2014, through Oct. 1, 2015, active and retired U.S. military personnel (including active and retired members of the United States Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists) or their spouses can purchase:
● Disney Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets for $132 each
Disneyland tickets may be used Sept. 28, 2014, through Oct. 3, 2015, except that the tickets may not be used Dec. 25, 2014 through Jan. 4, 2015 and Mar. 29 through April 9, 2015.
Active and retired U.S. military personnel can purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets for themselves and up to five additional family members or friends. No more than six Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased by any eligible member of the U.S. military (or spouse) pursuant to this offer. All tickets and options are non-transferable and must be used by Oct. 3, 2015.
Active and retired U.S. military personnel can also take advantage of specially priced rooms at select Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort hotels.* This offer is valid for stays most nights from Sept. 28, 2014, through Oct. 3, 2015, except for:
Nov. 27 – Nov. 29, 2014
Dec. 24 – Dec. 31, 2014
Mar. 30 – April 4, 2015
For information regarding Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort, or to make room reservations at the Walt Disney World Resort, military personnel may call 407-939-7830 or participating U.S. military base ticket offices. For information regarding Disney 3-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Disneyland Resort, or to make room reservations at the Disneyland Resort, military personnel may call 714-520-7088 or participating U.S. military base ticket offices. Information is also available at disneymilitaryoffers.com.
● Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets ONLY by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These
● Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
● “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard.
● The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
● Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
● Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort are not valid until activated by the Eligible
● Service Members (or their spouses) at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows. Tickets and options expire and may not be used after Oct. 3, 2015. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
● Disney 3-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Disneyland Resort expire and may not be used after Oct. 3, 2015. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
● No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
● Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days
The official Disney Parks Blog has released some more specific information about the entertainment line-up for the hard ticket event, 'Villains Unleashed.'
Taking place on August 23 2014 at Disney's Hollywood Studios, tickets still remain on sale. Pricing is $67 for adults, and $62 for children plus tax.
Here is the full rundown of 'Villains Unleashed' entertainment.
Hades Hang out
The party kicks off at 8 p.m. at the main event stage, where hosts Hades, Megara, Pain and Panic are killing ‘em with comedy. They’re joined throughout the night by the Underworld Dancers, DJ Igg Nite, live music from Bernie Briquette and Brimstone, and a rogues gallery of roaming rottens, from the Queen of Hearts and Sheriff of Nottingham to the Big Bad Wolf and Captain Hook.
For this one special night, the Streets of America area of the park will be swarming with baddies. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to meet favorites like Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Dr. Facilier and Gaston, along with more rarely seen baddies such as Shan Yu from “Mulan,” Bowler Hat Guy from “Meet the Robinsons,” or Captain Gantu and Dr. Hämsterviel from “Lilo & Stitch: The Series.” In addition to these dedicated villain encounters, you may spot even more wandering evildoers in the area. Look for Judge Claude Frollo, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, and more!
The Dark Side
During “Villains Unleashed,” the area around Star Tours – The Adventures Continue becomes a wretched hive of scum and villainy, the place to find nefarious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Sith apprentice Darth Maul, and the ultimate villain – Darth Vader! And that’s not all! Wandering the area, you’ll stumble upon more malcontents from that galaxy far, far away: Zam Wessel, Aurra Sing, Asajj Ventress, Jango Fett, Greedo, Jawas, and others.
Visit Stage 4 (where The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow attraction is seen during the day), and you can “Parlay” with the one and only Hector Barbossa. And just around the corner in the Animation Courtyard is where you’ll discover a bit of the Moors, where you can have an audience with the mistress of all evil, Maleficent!
|Image courtesy Disney Parks Blog|
Oogie Boogie’s Freaky Funhouse Show
Over on Sunset Boulevard, Theater of the Stars presents a production of extreme performances, hosted by the original master of scare-monies, Oogie Boogie. It’s an all-new show that’s sure to thrill!
Strolling up Sunset Boulevard, a gang of villainous henchmen, known as the Night Crawlers, tempt you to join them for a special pre-show to the evening’s performance of Fantasmic!, itself a celebration of the power and intrigue of some of the greatest Disney villains.
“Villainy in the Sky” Fireworks
Ultimately, Hades summons Maleficent to the main event stage to close things out with a devilishly dazzling display of pyrotechnics!
The new Yeti parking section of Disney's Animal Kingdom parking lot is now under construction.
The new lot is being built in the far back corner of the existing Animal Kingdom parking lot, on an area that was previously grass. Additional parking is being added ahead of a number of new additions to the theme park, including the new AVATAR land opening in 2017, and the new nighttime spectacular, opening in March 2016.
The expansion of Discovery Island at Disney's Animal Kingdom is now underway.
As part of the work, the tip board has been removed, and an area beside the Outfitters gift shop has been cleared of trees. The Disney Outfitters store will be expanded into some of the space, and a new animal exhibit will be built. The cotton-top tamarins are expected to move into this new habitat once complete.
Disney has released the full menu line-up for the 2014 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Marketplace kiosks.
● Beef tenderloin tips berbere style with okra, jalapeños, tomato and pap
● South African bobotie with turkey and mushrooms (gluten free)
● MAN Vintners Chenin Blanc
● Fairview Pinotage
● The Wolftrap Red: Syrah, Mourvèdre and Viognier
● Garlic shrimp with roasted tomatoes, lemon myrtle and rapini (gluten free)
● Grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies (gluten free)
● Pavlova: Crispy meringue shell with fresh berries and vanilla custard
● Coopers Brewery, Original Pale Ale
● Chateau Tanuda Grand Barossa Dry Riesling
● St. Kilda Chardonnay
● Nine Stones Shiraz
● Potato and leek waffle with beer-braised beef
● Belgium waffle with warm chocolate ganache and whipped cream
● Belgium waffle with berry compote and whipped cream
● Stella Artois
● Leffe Blonde
● Stella Artois Cidre
● Chilled coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
● Beer flight (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde and Stella Artois Cidre
● Mocequa de pescado: Regal Springs premium tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice (gluten free)
● Crispy pork belly with black beans, tomato and cilantro (gluten free)
● Pao de queijo: Brazilian cheese bread
● Cocada: Brazilian coconut candy
● Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer
● Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine
● Tannat Reserve
● Frozen Caipirinha
● Radeberger Pilsner
● BraufactuM Colonia
● BraufactuM Palor
● Schöfferhofer Grapefruit
● Altenmünster Oktoberfest
● BraufactuM Roog
● BraufactuM Darkon
● BraufactuM Progusta IPA
● Beer flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Radeberger Pilsner, BraufactuM Colonia, BraufactuM Palor and Schöfferhofer Grapefruit
● Beer flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Altenmünster Oktoberfest, BraufactuM Roog, BraufactuM Darkon and BraufactuM Progusta IPA
● Canadian cheddar cheese soup
● Seared rainbow trout with bacon, frisee and maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette (gluten free)
● “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce (gluten free)
● Moosehead Lager
● La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine
● La Face Neige Sparkling
● Mission Hill Family Estate Syrah
● Beijing roasted duck in steamed bun with hoisin sauce
● Mongolian beef in a steamed bun with chili mayo
● Black pepper shrimp with Sichuan noodles
● Chicken potstickers
● TSINGTAO Beer
● Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling
● Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah
● Kung Fu Punch with vodka and triple sec
● Happy Lychee with tequila and vodka
● Mango green tea with popping bubbles
● Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis® – Chico, CA
● Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale – Milton, DE
● Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale – Shiner, TX
● Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze – Abita Springs, LA
● Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale – Chicago, IL
● Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils – Cape Canaveral, FL
● Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL – South Burlington, VT
● Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale – Athens, GA
● Beer Flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis; Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale; Shiner Brewery, Wild
● Hare Pale Ale; and Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze
● Beer Flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale; Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils; Magic Hat
● Brewery, Dream Machine IPL; and Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale
Desserts and Champagne
● Dessert Trio: Passion fruit coconut creamsicle, blueberry lime cheesecake roll and chocolate espresso opera cake
● Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell truffles
● Nicolas Feuillatte Rosé*
● Möet & Chandon Nectar Impérial
● Ruinart Blanc de Blanc
● Dom Pérignon
● Frozen S’mores featuring Monin® Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
● Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and pickled jalapeños (gluten free)*
● Griddled “yard bird” with braised greens (gluten free)
● Orlando Brewing Company, I-4 IPA – Orlando, FL
● Ba Ba Black Lager, Uinta Brewing Company – Salt Lake City, UT
● Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale, Bold City Brewery – Jacksonville, FL
● Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale, Cigar City Brewery – Tampa, FL
● Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine
● Chateau St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen Eroica® Riesling
● St. Francis Old Vines Zinfandel
● Beer Flight (4 4-ounce servings): I-4 IPA, Ba Ba Black Lager, Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale and Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale
● Tartelette aux escargots: Escargot tart with garlic, spinach, bacon and parmesan
● Gratin de crozet de savoie: Wheat pasta gratin with mushrooms and Gruyere cheese
● Boeuf bourguignon: Braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes
● Crème brûlée caramel fleur de sel: Sea salt caramel crème brûlée topped with caramelized sugar
● Beer Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
● Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Côte Blanche
● Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Château Bonnet
● Sparkling Pomegranate Kir
● La Passion Martini Slush: vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, cranberry and passion fruit juice
● Schinkennudeln: Pasta gratin with ham and cheese
● Roast bratwurst in a pretzel roll
● Berliner: Yeast doughnut filled with apricot jam
● Altenmünster Oktoberfest
● J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett
● Selbach-Oster Mosel Riesling Spätlese
● J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Auslese
● Kallstadter Kobnert Spaetburgunder Spätlese Dry Barrique Style
● Vegetarian moussaka
● Griddled Greek cheese with pistachios and honey (gluten free)
● Chicken gyro with tzatziki Sauce
● Domaine Skouras Moscofilero
● Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri
● Alpha Estate Axia Syrah-Xinomavro
● Tzatziki martini featuring Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka and BOLS Natural Yoghurt Liqueur
● Kalua pork slider with sweet and sour Dole® Pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise
● Tuna poke with seaweed salad and lotus root chips
● Kona Brewing Company, Big Wave Golden Ale
● Kona Brewing Company, Castaway IPA
● Maui Splash Sweet Pineapple Wine
● Aulani Sunrise featuring Sammy's Beach Bar Rum
Hops and Barley
● Artisan cheese plate featuring Cabot Cloth wrapped cheddar, Purple Haze chèvre goat cheese and Cave Man blue cheese
● Baked lobster alfredo
● Florida grass fed beef slider with pimento cheese
● Fresh baked carrot cake with Craisins® and cream cheese icing
● Samuel Adams® Octoberfest
● New Belgium Brewing Company Snapshot
● Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat®
● Leinenkugel’s Seasonal Shandy
● La Crema Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
● Julia’s Vineyard Pinot Noir, Cambria Estate Winery
● Beer flight (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Samuel Adams Octoberfest, New Belgium Snapshot, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat and
● Leinenkugel’s Seasonal Shandy
● Lobster and seafood fisherman’s pie
● Kerrygold® cheese selection: Reserve cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout and Skellig
● Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard (gluten free)
● Guinness® DraughtBunratty Meade Honey Wine
● Chilled Irish Coffee featuring Bunratty Potcheen
● Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur
● Ravioli alla caprese: Cheese ravioli, tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and basil
● Filetto di pollo, con funghi al marsala: Chicken tenderloin, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce and ciabatta bread
● Cannoli al cioccolato: Chocolate-covered cannoli filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate and candied fruit
● Moretti Lager Beer
● Moretti La Rossa Beer
● Procecco, Bosco del Merlo
● Pinot Grigio, Placido
● Chianti Classico, Placido
● Frozen Primavera with limoncello and tequila
● Spicy hand roll: Tuna and salmon with Kazan Volcano sauce
● Teriyaki gyoza bun: Steamed bun filled with chicken, vegetables and sweet teriyaki sauce
● Chirashizushi: Salmon, shrimp, crab and egg served over seaweed salad and ginger rice
● Kirin Draft Beer
● Sake: Kikusui Ginjo
● Sake Sunrise
● Sparkling Peach Sake Gell
● Shrimp taco: Fried shrimp, pickled habanero pepper and onions on a flour tortilla
● Rib eye taco: Marinated rib eye, roasted chipotle salsa and grilled scallions on a corn tortilla (gluten free)
● Sweet corn cheese cake
● Dos Equis Beer
● Tequila Flight
● Mango-strawberry margarita
● Kefta pocket: Ground seasoned beef in a pita pocket
● Spicy shrimp roll with cilantro and mint sauce
● Casa Beer
● Guerouane White*Sangria
● Mimosa Royale: Sparkling wine and orange juice topped with orange liquer
● Steamed green lip mussels with garlic butter and toasted bread crumbs
● Venison sausage with pickled mushrooms, baby arugula and black currant reduction (gluten free)
● Lamb meatball with spicy tomato chutney
● Kim Crawford Pinot Gris
● Mohua Sauvignon Blanc
● Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay
● Kim Crawford Pinot Noir
● Beef empanada
● Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée (gluten free)
● Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri (gluten free)
● Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut
● Terrazas Reserva Malbec
● Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier
● Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir Rosé
● Kielbasa and potato pierogi with caramelized onions and sour cream
● Sauerkraut pierogi with pork goulash
● Okocim Brewery, Okocim O.K. Beer
● Blaufraenkische Donausonne, Hungarian Wine
● Frozen Szarlotka (apple pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka
● Ensalada de carrucho: Caribbean conch salad with onion, tomato and cilantro (gluten free)
● Carne guisada con arroz blanco: Slow-braised beef with Puerto Rican-grown rice (gluten free)
● Friturias: Sorullitos (sweet polenta fries) and bolitas de queso (cheese fritter with mayo ketchup)
● FlanCocho: Vanilla caramel custard with chocolate coffee cake
● Gasolina Sangriiia
● Medalla Light Beer
● Frozen San Juan Breeze
● Frozen San Juan Breeze with Don Q Limón Floater
● Chilled Club Caribe Mango Rum (neat)
● Vegetarian haggis with neeps and tatties: Griddled vegetable cake with rutabaga and mashed potatoes
● Fresh potato pancake with smoked Scottish salmon and herb sour cream (gluten free)
● Seared sea scallop with spinach-cheddar gratin and crispy bacon (gluten free)
● Crannachan: A traditional Scottish dessert trifle
● Innis & Gunn® Original
● Loch Lomond featuring Glenfiddich® 12 year
● Glenfiddich Scotch Selection (12, 15 and 18 year)
● Lemongrass chicken curry with coconut and jasmine rice (gluten free)
● Seared mahi mahi with jasmine rice and “Singa” sauce
● Tiger Beer
● Marqués de Caceres Satinela
● Singapore Sling featuring Hendrick’s Gin and Cherry Herring
● Kimchi dog with spicy mustard sauce
● Roasted pork lettuce wrap with kimchi slaw
● Bokbunjajoo: Bohae black raspberry wine
● iCing Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Brew
● Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chamisul Soju
● Blackened Chick’n Breast, farro wheat and spicy gumbo sauce featuring Gardein™ Chick'n Breast
● CraB’less CraB Cake with pepper slaw and Cajun remoulade featuring Gardein™
● Chocolate-blood orange cupcake with tofu icing
● Red Bridge Ale
● The Vegan Vine Chardonnay
● Paperboy Red
● Fresh Watermelon Juice
Post a Comment