Name: Amy Wilson
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Beyond the Kingdom Travel
Find me on…
I specialize in…
All things Disney
Where do you call home?
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old?
Why did you become a travel agent?
I have been fortunate enough to travel a lot during my childhood and now with my family. I love being able to share these experiences with others and help them make lifelong memories.
Favorite vacation destination?
Disney World and Med
This or that:
- Disneyland or Walt Disney World: Walt Disney World
- Caribbean or Mediterranean Cruise: Mediterranean cruise
- Mickey Ice Cream or Mickey Pretzel: Mickey pretzel
- Star Wars or Avatar: Star Wars
- Flower and Garden Festival or Food and Wine Festival: Food and Wine
- Disney Resort: Boardwalk
- Disney snack: Pretzel
- Photo spot: Castle
- Souvenir: Mugs
- Character: Villains
Earliest Disney vacation memory?
I must have been about 10, we took my grandfather, it is the only vacation I remember him coming on. I knew then this is where my family would make memories for our lifetime
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes?
When my daughter was 3 she dressed in her itchy Tinkerbell costume for the entire HOT day floating around Magic Kingdom. Then in one quick moment we ran into Wendy. She bent down and held my Tink and looked her in the eyes and they talked, about what I have no idea.
OR- I can't forget the time year later when we had a napping boy in the stroller and the Dapper Dans came and sang him a lullaby.
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World?
Italy, Spain, France, Africa, Mexico, Caribbean
A bit more about you:
- Favorite Hobby: Crocheting
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: All the pasta
- Favorite Sport/Sports Team: Patriots!!
- Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Ready to plan your next vacation? Contact Amy at email@example.com today!