Disclaimer: There is nothing scientific about this list and I didn’t ask anyone else for their opinions. :)
Walt Disney World has so many wonderful attractions throughout its four theme parks. Trying to narrow down my top ten favorites was no easy task! My favorites list runs the spectrum from 3D attractions and classics to roller coasters and firework spectaculars.
Now, without further ado, my top 10 favorite attractions:
10. Captain EO – I love this totally, awesomely, cheesy 80's 3D attraction! I love watching the pre-show and seeing all of the hairstyles and outfits. Then you have all of the amazing choreographed routines and Michael Jackson songs. I know it’s not supposed to be a comedy show but I find myself laughing at the 80's cheese-factor!. I also can't help myself from singing the songs for the rest of the day. “We are here to change the world…” :)
8. Peter Pan’s Flight – This is another attraction that is filled with nostalgia for me. It was one of my favorites as a kid and it still has a special place in my heart. Despite the long lines for such a short flight, I still try to visit at least once a trip for old time’s sake. I look forward to hearing “And off we goooo!” on each and every flight to Neverland.
6. Star Tours – In addition to being a history nerd, I’m also a Star Wars nerd! :) It’s another attraction that has sentimental value for me. One year we were at WDW when a hurricane was in the area. You can imagine, the crowds were pretty light. We must have ridden Star Tours 8 or 9 times in a row! My Dad, brother and I just kept getting off and back on the attraction. It was so awesome! I loved the original attraction and now the reimagined version is even better! And I was beyond excited when I was revealed as the Rebel Spy!
4. Toy Story Midway Mania – I don’t feel like I’m a very competitive person but I am on this attraction! This attraction really has it all. It has 3-D and 4-D elements, and our favorite Toy Story characters. Not only do I love the actual ride, but I also love the queue. There are so many great details on all of the toys and it brings back memories of playing with those toys as a kid.
2. Rock n’ Roller Coaster – There’s something about roller coasters and rock music that just work great together. My favorite part of this ride is the launch! You go from 0 to 60mph in 2.8 seconds while Steven Tyler is screaming in your ear. It doesn't get much better than that! Except it does! Throughout the ride you hear some favorite Aerosmith songs! I never get tired of this attraction.
Ashley has been a Disney Parks fan from an early age and loves anything vintage Disney. You can email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Comment