Ears the News is brought to you from our friends at wdwmagic.com
- Disney has launched a new premium tour experience at Disney's Animal Kingdom, taking advantage of the new late hours at the park. The private safari vehicle takes you into the Harambe Wildlife Reserve using the new after-dark operation of Kilimanjaro Safaris. Tour groups are limited to just 12 guests, and like the daytime Wild Africa Trek, the 2 hour safari includes a stop at the private viewing area, and also includes food and drink. The menu includes African-inspired tapas, paired with an all-inclusive selection of regional beer and wine offerings. Also included is a complimentary photo services with digital download, along with a commemorative keepsake. Tours are offered daily beginning June 26 at 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:30 OM and 7:30 PM. The cost is $169 + tax, with a minimum age of 8. Park admission is required and is not included. Reservations can be made via (407) 939-8687.
- The musical chairs at the Canadian Pavilion continue. The next group to appear at Epcot's Canada Pavilion will be Les Parfaits. The group is a circus troupe - rock band combination, that includes acrobatics, balancing, juggling and comedy. Shows are scheduled to begin in late June.
Video from Les Parfaits Inconnus
- Epcot's Sunshine Seasons restaurant in the Land Pavilion is now offering an expanded breakfast menu. The new Sunshine Seasons breakfast menu is available from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM daily, and along with a range of pastries are four entrees and a kids meal.
- Adult Breakfast Platter $9.99
- Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Breakfast Potatoes, and Cinnamon French Toast Bread Pudding
- Breakfast Panini with side $8.49
- Pork, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Arugula, Tomato, Chorizo-Pepper Jack Mornay Sauce, and a side
- Cinnamon French Toast Bread Pudding (with Bacon) $6.99
- Bircher Muesli $5.99
- Kids Breakfast Platter $4.99
- Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, and Cinnamon French Toast Bread Pudding
- Disney has officially opened its new Disney Vacation Club Member Lounge at Epcot. Located inside the glass pyramids on the second floor or the Imagination! pavilion, the lounge gives guests a chance to cool off and recharge. Members and up to 5 Guests per valid Membership Card can access the Member Lounge by visiting the ImageWorks merchandise shop located inside the Imagination pavilion. Open daily from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, the lounge offers complimentary beverages (including Coca-Cola Freestyle machines), device-charging stations, Wi-Fi, Disney Infinity games, movies for kids, computer stations, a printer and mounted tablets. Member Services Advisors are also on hand to help with reservations, and on weekdays, an RCI advisor is on hand to advice on change options for upcoming vacations.
Images from the Disney Parks Blog
- Tony's Town Square Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom is offering a new Main Street Electrical Parade dining package. Beginning June 7 2016, the dining package offers a three course lunch along with reserved viewing for the Main Street Electrical Parade. (View the Tony's Town Square menu). Included is a choice of appetizer, entree, dessert and beverage, for the fixed price of $45 for adults, and $17 for ages 3-9, plus tax and gratuity. It is also available on the Disney Dining Plan for one table service entitlement. Viewing for the parade is on Main Street U.S.A. in the hub near the flagpole. Reservations begin June 7 2016 online or at 407-WDW-DINE.