Meet agent Brianna in this week's Agent Spotlight!
Find me on Facebook
I specialize in… Walt Disney World Vacations
Where do you call home? I live in Venedy, Illinois (a very small, farming community about 45 minutes east of St. Louis, MO. I live with my husband, Reed, and our chocolate lab, Lady. We have a baby girl arriving in May to grow our little family.
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? When I was young, I really thought I wanted to be a veterinarian. I lived on a farm and loved animals.
Why did you become a travel agent? I became a travel agent to continue my love of Walt Disney World and travel in general. I worked for the Walt Disney Company during my Disney College Program, and when I left, I knew I wasn’t done with them completely. I have always had friends and family ask for my advice when traveling to Walt Disney World, so I thought, why not give advice as another job.
Favorite vacation destination? Walt Disney World
This or That?
- Star Wars or Avatar: Star Wars
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: Food Wine
- Rope drop or close down the park: Close down the park
- Mickey’s Not So Scary or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Tomorrowland or Fantasyland: Tomorrowland
- Park: Epcot
- Disney Attraction: Haunted Mansion
- Nighttime Spectacular: Fantasmic
- Character: Sorcerer Mickey
- Movie: Big Hero 6
Earliest Disney vacation memory? My earliest Disney vacation memory is from my very first trip in the year 2000. I have a strong memory of this because we still like to watch our home movie from this trip. We stayed at the All-Star Movies Resort in the 101 Dalmations section and I remember being amazed by just that area. With the large character statues and play areas, and then the main pool with Sorcerer Mickey spraying water, our magical vacation started the moment we stepped foot on our resort.
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? My emotional Disney experience is every time I think about watching the Wishes fireworks show for the last time on my Disney College Program. I was surrounded by other cast members and I still tear up every time I listen to the Wishes soundtrack.
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World?
- Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana
- Silver Dollar City and Branson, MO
- Couples Tower Isle Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Green Turtle Bay Resort in Grand Rivers, Kentucky (Kentucky Lake area)
A bit more about you:
- Favorite Book: House Rules by Jodi Picoult
- Favorite TV Show: Criminal Minds
- Favorite Color: Orange
- Favorite Food: Chinese
- Favorite Sports Team: St. Louis Cardinals
Email Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org