Hey there, Disney Guys and Gals!
I hope you're enjoying the holiday weekend and that you are staying warm! As promised, I am back with the second half of my review of the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts! I have already posted Part One of my visit to the festival, on opening day. You can check that out by clicking HERE. So go catch up on that, if you need to, and then come right back here, because Part Two starts NOW...
We didn't get to try anything in Morocco yet, but we'll be baaaack!
L’Art du Cuisine Francaise
The Masterpiece Kitchen
|Note: Picture is from 2017. Most items are the same,|
but there are no nuts this year.
|Note: Picture is from 2017. It looks similar this year, but on a plate instead of a cup.|
The Deconstructed Dish
World Showcase Plaza
World Showcase Plaza
- Not nearly as art-filled as the old Festival of the Masters, but still, it's nice to see visual arts, performing arts and culinary arts coming together at Epcot.
- The food is great, overall. The chefs really stepped-up their game to make beautiful and delicious plates. BUT....
- It's a bit disappointing that there aren't that many new dishes this year and the ones that are new, I was not thrilled with. Could just be me, but that's that. AND...
- The intense amount of time and attention that each plate requires is causing major back ups in the lines. I can't imagine how they are going to keep up when the crowds get heavier.
- As a result of the food being better, expect to feel it in your wallet too.
- There's not as much to see and do around the festival as there is during Flower and Garden and Food and Wine, so you can probably get it done in a shorter amount of time.
- I LOVE Epcot and it's many festivals! Now all we need is a summertime festival and we can rename the sections of the park "Ride World" and "Festival Land"!
I highly recommend that you take the time to check out Festival of the Arts, now at Epcot. And if you need help planning your trip, you know where to go... contact Kingdom Konsultants and they will hook you up with the most magical trip EVER!
That's all for this week, folks. I'm gonna need to take a break from those food booths for a while now. Ooof. I'm stuffed just thinking about 'em! See ya real soon, and in the meantime, have a magical week!