|Mackenzie sailing the canals of Giethoorn, Netherlands|
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Where do you call home? East Bay Area, California!
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? I wanted to be many things… teacher, horseback rider, songwriter, and artist!
Why did you become a travel agent? My mother is a travel agent, so you could say it runs in the family!
Favorite vacation destination? Anywhere in Europe, the cultures and architectures are beautiful. Bonus points if it’s a cruise!
|Mackenzie and her husband boarding the Disney Fantasy.|
This or that:
- Walt Disney World or Disneyland: As a Californian native I’m supposed to say DL, but I actually love both the same!
- Caribbean cruise or Mediterranean cruise: I’ll choose Europe almost every time, so Mediterranean! I’ve been dying to see Greece.
- Mickey pretzel or Mickey ice cream: The cream-cheese pretzel is my absolute favorite snack!
- Rollercoaster or dark ride: Rollercoasters, I love the rush of adrenaline and having an excuse to scream.
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: I LOVE food, so it’ll have to be the fall festival for me.
- Park: EPCOT, hands down. I love different cultures so much that the World Showcase is my happy place.
- Disney attraction: WDW’s Tower of Terror
- Disney restaurant: Yak n Yeti
- Souvenir: I collect soaps and candles, so whenever I see a cute example of those! (Yes, I love Basin at Disney Springs, and no, I don’t want to say how much I’ve spent there!!)
- Movie: Beauty and the Beast because I love musicals, I love the story, and I love the French setting!
Earliest Disney vacation memory? Dancing on the top deck of the Disney Wonder when I was 2 years old. It was during the sailing away party and I was sitting atop my dad's shoulders as the characters waved to me. I was so young, yet I still remember it, so I truly believe Disney creates memories that last a lifetime!
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? Bringing my Dutch future-husband to Walt Disney World for the first time, having a romantic dinner the California Grill, and watching the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the rooftop. Talk about an amazing date night.
|Mackenzie and her husband at her favorite park|
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? I have traveled to 23 different countries and territories: U.S., Mexico, Canada, the Netherlands, England, Norway, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & Barbuda, St. Lucia, Barbados, and Grenada.
|Riding the teacups at Disneyland Paris|
A bit more about you:
- Favorite TV Show: The Amazing Race
- Favorite Hobby: Video Games or Baking
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: I love too many foods to pick just one, but my favorite cuisines are Italian and Japanese!
- Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Disney is a passion of mine, and I’d love to use that drive to help plan your next magical adventure! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on social media, linked above!