|Mackenzie sailing the canals of Giethoorn, Netherlands|
Kingdom Konsultant Travel
Find me on…
I specialize in… Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Paris, Universal Orlando
Where do you call home? East Bay Area, California!
What was your dream job when you were 10 years old? I wanted to be many things… teacher, horseback rider, songwriter, and artist!
Why did you become a travel agent? My mother is a travel agent, so you could say it runs in the family!
Favorite vacation destination? Anywhere in Europe, the cultures and architectures are beautiful. Bonus points if it’s a cruise!
|Mackenzie and her husband boarding the Disney Fantasy.|
This or that:
- Walt Disney World or Disneyland: As a Californian native I’m supposed to say DL, but I actually love both the same!
- Caribbean cruise or Mediterranean cruise: I’ll choose Europe almost every time, so Mediterranean! I’ve been dying to see Greece.
- Mickey pretzel or Mickey ice cream: The cream-cheese pretzel is my absolute favorite snack!
- Rollercoaster or dark ride: Rollercoasters, I love the rush of adrenaline and having an excuse to scream.
- Flower and Garden or Food and Wine: I LOVE food, so it’ll have to be the fall festival for me.
- Park: EPCOT, hands down. I love different cultures so much that the World Showcase is my happy place.
- Disney attraction: WDW’s Tower of Terror
- Disney restaurant: Yak n Yeti
- Souvenir: I collect soaps and candles, so whenever I see a cute example of those! (Yes, I love Basin at Disney Springs, and no, I don’t want to say how much I’ve spent there!!)
- Movie: Beauty and the Beast because I love musicals, I love the story, and I love the French setting!
Earliest Disney vacation memory? Dancing on the top deck of the Disney Wonder when I was 2 years old. It was during the sailing away party and I was sitting atop my dad's shoulders as the characters waved to me. I was so young, yet I still remember it, so I truly believe Disney creates memories that last a lifetime!
Disney experience that brings tears to your eyes? Bringing my Dutch future-husband to Walt Disney World for the first time, having a romantic dinner the California Grill, and watching the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the rooftop. Talk about an amazing date night.
|Mackenzie and her husband at her favorite park|
Where have you traveled aside from Walt Disney World? I have traveled to 23 different countries and territories: U.S., Mexico, Canada, the Netherlands, England, Norway, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & Barbuda, St. Lucia, Barbados, and Grenada.
|Riding the teacups at Disneyland Paris|
A bit more about you:
- Favorite TV Show: The Amazing Race
- Favorite Hobby: Video Games or Baking
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: I love too many foods to pick just one, but my favorite cuisines are Italian and Japanese!
- Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Disney is a passion of mine, and I’d love to use that drive to help plan your next magical adventure! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on social media, linked above!
Post a Comment