There are four steps to make your park reservations through the Disney Park Pass system. Those steps are to Confirm Your Admission, Create Your Party, Select a Date and Park, and finally, Review and Confirm Your Plans. In today's post, we'll dive a little deeper and go through the process from start to finish to show you how you can make those Park Pass reservations.
Here's a step by step guide on how to make your Disney Park Pass reservations:
1. Login to your Disney account and go to the My Disney Experience or My Plans page. If you don't have a Disney account, you'll need to create one in order to get started.
2. Once logged in, you'll need to Link Your Admission. If you have a vacation package, scroll down to Resort Hotel and click on Link a Reservation.
|Link your Theme Park Tickets
3. After you've linked your vacation package and/or theme park tickets to everyone in your party, click on the Make a Reservation button under Park Reservations on the My Plans page and then click on Make or Modify Park Reservations.
You can also go to the Disney Park Pass System page from the My Disney Experience drop down window and then click on Make or Modify Park Reservations.
Once on the My Disney Park Pass Reservations page, you have two options to book your park pass reservations. Guests with a valid theme park ticket or Annual Pass can view park availability and make new park reservations by selecting Book Park Reservation. This includes guests who have a theme park ticket as part of their vacation package. If you're an Annual Passholder staying at an eligible Disney Resort or other select hotel, you'll need to select the Book Park Reservation for Hotel Guest with Annual Pass option.
4. Create Your Party by selecting the people from your Family & Friends list with valid theme park tickets. Your Family & Friends list will be separated out into three categories; Theme Park Tickets, No Reservations Required and Unable to Reserve. You will only be able to select guests with valid theme park tickets.
In the Theme Park Tickets section, you'll be able to see how many reservations are available for each guest and their associated tickets.
Important note: If you have any guests age 2 or younger, they will not be able to make a Park Pass reservation, since they don't have a theme park ticket. Don't worry though, they will still be able to join your party when entering the theme parks.
5. Once you have your party selected, click Continue and you can then Select a Date and Park. Pick the date from the calendar and then select the theme park that you'd like to visit on that date. Once you are happy with your selection, click on Continue.
If you have a date based ticket, you will only be shown the dates available with your theme park ticket.
There is a key at the top of the page that reviews the different symbols you might see on the calendar. The green circle means that All Parks Available and the half green circle means that Some Parks Available.
|Key for Park Pass Calendar
If you select a date that only has Some Parks Available, the parks that are unavailable will be grayed out and you won't be able to click on the Select button.
6. After selecting the date and theme park, Review Your Selection and click the check box next to "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions, including the COVID-19 liability waiver". (You'll want to make sure you actually read that COVID-19 liability waiver at least once before your visit.) Click the Confirm button once you are ready to Confirm Your Plans.
7. You can then either Make Another Reservation or view your reservations by clicking on View My Park Reservations. Click on Make Another Reservation on the Confirmation screen and then repeat steps 4-6 above to make all additional Park Pass reservations.
|On the My Disney Park Pass Reservations page
|On the My Plans page
9. If you would like to change one of your Park Pass reservations, you can now modify the reservation and make another selection. Click on Manage Reservation from the My Plans page and it will take you to the My Disney Park Pass Reservations page where you can then select Modify Reservation. You can also Cancel Reservation if you need to cancel your selection instead of making a modification.
Select the guest or guests that need to modify their park pass selection and then click Continue.
Have more questions about the Disney Park Pass system? Make sure you check out our Disney Park Pass System FAQ post and let us know if you have any questions about the system.