There are four steps to make your park reservations through the Disney Park Pass system. Those steps are to Confirm Your Admission, Create Your Party, Select a Date and Park, and finally, Review and Confirm Your Plans. In today's post, we'll dive a little deeper and go through the process from start to finish to show you how you can make those Park Pass reservations.
Here's a step by step guide on how to make your Disney Park Pass reservations:
1. Login to your Disney account and go to the My Disney Experience or My Plans page. If you don't have a Disney account, you'll need to create one in order to get started.
2. Once logged in, you'll need to Link Your Admission. If you have a vacation package, scroll down to Resort Hotel and click on Link a Reservation.
|Link your Theme Park Tickets|
3. After you've linked your vacation package and/or theme park tickets to everyone in your party, click on the Make a Reservation button under Park Reservations on the My Plans page.
You can also go to the Disney Park Pass System page from the My Disney Experience drop down window and then click on Make a Park Reservation.
4. Create Your Party by selecting the people from your Family & Friends list. Make sure that you only select those individuals who want to book Park Pass reservations and who have the same type of admission. For example, reservations for Annual Passholders and theme park ticket holders cannot be booked at the same time.
Important note: If you have any guests age 2 or younger, you'll want to make sure that you do not select them as part of your party. They will not be able to make a Park Pass reservation, since they don't have a theme park ticket however, they will still be able to join your party when entering the theme parks.
5. Once you have your party selected, click Continue and you can then Select a Date and Park. Pick the date from the calendar and then select the theme park that you'd like to visit on that date.
If you select a park that no longer has availability, you will see a message that there are no more Disney Park Pass selections available for that selected date and park. You can then click on the Back button and make a different selection. Don't forget to check the availability calendar before you make your selections.
6. After selecting the date and theme park, Review Your Selection and click the check box next to "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions, including the COVID-19 liability waiver". (You'll want to make sure you actually read that COVID-19 liability waiver at least once before your visit.) Click the Confirm button once you are ready to Confirm Your Plans.
|Confirmation screen once Disney Park Pass is Confirmed|
7. You can then either Make Another Park Pass reservation or view your reservations on the My Plans page. Click on Make Another Park Pass reservation on the bottom of the Confirmation screen and then repeat steps 4-6 above to make all additional Park Pass reservations.
9. If you would like to change one of your Park Pass reservations, there is currently no way to modify the reservation so you will need to cancel the reservation before making a new one. Click on the View Details button on the My Plans page. You can then click on Cancel This Reservation.
Select the Guests who's reservations you would like to cancel and click Continue to confirm.
Once their reservation is canceled, go through steps 4-6 above to make a new Park Pass reservation.
Have more questions about the Disney Park Pass system? Make sure you check out our Disney Park Pass System FAQ post and let us know if you have any questions about the system.