Hey again, Disney Foodies!
I managed to hop into Epcot again to catch more of Festival of the Holidays and tried a few more tasty treats, so I figured I'd share those reviews with you, right here! (If you need to catch up, click HERE for Part One and HERE for Part Two) Let's dig in!
The Cookie Nook
(The Odyssey Center)
Yukon Holiday Kitchen
Alsace Holiday Kitchen
- Napoléon de Saumon Fumé, Brioche á l’aneth: Smoked Salmon Napoleon in a Dill Brioche
- Le Réveillon de Noël: Turkey Breast Stuffed with Mushrooms and Chestnuts with Sweet Potato Purée
- Bûche de Noël au Chocolat: Slice of Chocolate Christmas Yule Log
- Spiced Rum Punch Slush: Spiced Rum, Rhum Clement V.S.O.P., Orange and Pineapple Juice with Cinnamon
- Merlot & Cabernet Blend, Château de Bechuad, Saint Emilion
- Holiday Kir: Sparkling Wine and Monin® Cranberry Syrup
- Champagne Brut, Nicolas Feuillatte
That's it this time around, folks! I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season and that those of you celebrating Christmas are ready for the big guy in red to make his way to your house! Happy Holidays, everyone, and until next time, have a magical week!
- Jenn aka "Tink"